- What is the best way to contact you for help with my taxes?
Completing the contact form on this site is the best way to reach me. You can also email me directly at email@example.com. I typically reply to emails within 48 hours.
- Do you prepare business returns?
I prepare returns for small business owners (sole proprietor and LLC) who file a Schedule C along with their individual 1040.
- What documents do I need to submit for tax preparation?
When you complete my Client Intake Form (new and returning clients), it will help you gather the proper documentation needed to prepare your return.
- How do I get my tax documents to you?
I’ll create a private Dropbox folder for you and I to securely share your documents. All you have to do is upload your files into that folder. You can also download the Dropbox app and upload picture files.
- What if I don’t feel comfortable using Dropbox?
You are welcome to mail a copy of your tax documents to me at: Ingram Financial Management, PO BOX 812, Leesburg, GA 31763
- I’m a returning client and can’t remember how to access my Dropbox folder. What should I do?
All clients now have access to my Client Portal where you’ll find your Dropbox link, any forms I’ve sent you, and all of our emails. Simply sign in with your email address and password.
- How long will it take you to complete my tax return?
While preparation times vary based on the complexity of the return, once I’ve received all your tax files and all questions have been answered, it usually takes me 5 business days.
- Do you personally prepare all returns who do you have employees?
I am a one woman show (for now) and prepare all client returns.
- Will I get a chance to review my return before it’s submitted to the IRS or state?
Absolutely. After I’ve completed your tax return, you’ll be notified via email and a copy will be uploaded into your Dropbox folder for your review. I encourage all clients to review their return to ensure accuracy.
- How much will it cost to have you prepare my tax return?
My tax preparation fees are based on the forms you need filed with the IRS and/or state(s). You can check out my fee schedule to get an idea of what your preparation fees may be. There’s a calculator at the end of the page.
- When do I need to pay my tax preparation fees?
You’ll receive a detailed invoice and payment is due upon receipt. All returns are submitted to the appropriate agency after payment is made.
- How should I pay my preparation fees?
You can either: 1) pay your invoice with your card or by bank transfer or 2) mail a check to Ingram Financial Management, PO BOX 812, Leesburg, GA 31763.
- Why is your business by “Referral Only”?
I’ve been blessed with amazing clients and am honored to provide each one with the level of professionalism and proficiency they deserve. I keep my client list small and manageable so all clients are able to communicate directly with me at any time throughout the year. I rarely take on new clients, however, when one of my existing clients takes the time to refer a friend to me, I’m happy to add them to my client list and earn their trust.
- Do I get any perks for referring a friend to you?
Of course! My business would not be what it is today without your referrals and support. Click here for more info about my referral program.