- What is the best way to contact you for help with my taxes?
Potential clients should complete THIS FORM to inquire about my availability. I typically respond within 3 business days.
Current clients can message me within their Client Portal. I respond to messages in the order they are received. During the peak season, this may take several days.
- Do you prepare business returns?
I prepare returns for small business owners (sole proprietors and LLCs) who file a Schedule C along with their individual 1040.
- What documents do I need to submit for tax preparation?
I’ll create your Client Portal which contains the forms you’ll need to complete. This form will help you gather the proper documentation needed to prepare your return.
- How do I get my tax documents to you?
You will upload your files into your secure Client Portal.
- What if I don’t feel comfortable sending my documents electronically?
You are welcome to mail a copy of your tax documents to the following address. Mailed documents take an additional 2-3 weeks to process.
Ingram Financial Management
PO BOX 361
Dumfries, VA 22026
- How long will it take you to complete my tax return?
While preparation times vary based on the complexity of the return, once I’ve received all your tax documents and all questions have been answered, it usually takes me 2-3 weeks.
- Will I get a chance to review my return before it’s e-filed to the IRS and/or state?
Absolutely! After I’ve completed your tax return, you’ll be notified via email and a copy will be uploaded into your Client Portal for review. I encourage all clients to review their returns to ensure accuracy.
- How much will it cost to have you prepare my tax return?
My tax preparation fees are based on the forms you need completed and filed. You can check out my fee schedule to get an idea of what your preparation fees may be.
- When do I need to pay my tax preparation fees?
Your tax preparation fees are due when I upload your copy for review. You will be prompted to pay your invoice before you are able to view and sign your return. Your tax return will not open until your invoice has been paid.
- Why is your business “Referral Only”?
I’ve been blessed with amazing clients and am honored to provide each one with the level of professionalism and proficiency they deserve. I keep my client list small and manageable so all clients are able to communicate directly with me at any time throughout the year. I rarely take on new clients, however, when one of my existing clients takes the time to refer a friend to me, I’m happy to add them to my client list and earn their trust.
- Do I get any perks for referring a friend to you?
Of course! My business would not be what it is today without your referrals and support. Click here for more info about my referral program.